Friday, January 30, 2009

La Boulange French Roast


So I knew from the get-go that this coffee wouldn't be the best. But I'm a sucker for the Granola at this place. It's really good granola with good yogurt and fresh fruit. I'm a fan. The thing about this coffee is that you can't tell when it was roasted or any important details about the history of the beans. It's apparently organic and French, but ehhh... Who cares if it's French, if it doesn't taste good, it's not good. My father-in-law has a saying "It's good enough to eat" there is something to be said about something being good enough to eat. I never thought this phrase carried much weight, but it really does. The same principal applies to coffee. "If it's good enough to drink" then there is something to be said about that coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Get drinkin' man, your 6 days behind! I want a new wine to try!

    Also, check out "Menage a Trois" red, a really good inexpensive red table wine.

    ReplyDelete